THE BELFRY VISITING RULES
- Opening times:
from 1 May to 30 September:
From 1 October to 30 April, visiting only by prior reservation in the Museum of Crafts in Krosno (ul. Piłsudskiego 19 or by phone: 13 432 41 88). Opening times of the Museum are published on the website: www.muzeumrzemiosla.pl
- Tuesday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 12.15 p.m. to 6 p.m.
10.00 a.m., 10.45 a.m., 12.15 a.m., 13.00 p.m., 13.45 p.m.,
14.30 p.m., 15.15 p.m., 16.00 p.m., 16,45 p.m., 17.30 p.m.
- Saturday to Sunday from 10 a.m. and 12.15 p.m. to 4 p.m.
10.00 a.m., 10.45 a.m., 12.15 p.m., 13.00 p.m., 13.45 p.m,
14.30 p.m., 15.15 p.m.
- A visit to the Belfry is only possible with a tour guide. The tour lasts 45 minutes.
- Due to fire and safety regulations, the number of visitors in the tower at any time is restricted to two groups of five.
- Admittance only with a valid entry ticket. Price list:
COMBINED TICKETS to the Belfry and the Museum of Crafts:
- Normal ticket - all levels: 6,00 PLN
- Normal ticket - bell level only: 4,00 PLN
- Concession ticket: 4,00 PLN
- Normal ticket: 8,00 PLN
- Concession ticket: 6,00 PLN
- For safety reasons, children up to 12 years of age are admitted to the bell level only.
- Visitors must follow instructions of the tour guide and Museum staff at all times
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing time.
- Smoking and use of fire in the Belfry is strictly prohibited.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to visitors who:
- are intoxicated
- behave in a way that may cause damage to the exhibits
- violate public order
- do not comply with generally accepted rules of conduct in public places
- The following items are prohibited in the Belfry:
Visitors with footwear which is unsuitable for walking on metal grid stairs (e.g. high heels) may only access the bell level.
No visiting during thunderstorms. In case of other unfavourable weather conditions (strong wind, rain, snow, hail, fog) the guide decides if entrance to the viewing area is possible.
Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to visitors who do not observe the visiting rules.
Before purchasing the entry ticket, visitors can obtain full information about the conditions of the tour (temperature in the dome, safety, width of passages in the tower) from Museum staff.
Purchase of the entry ticket means acceptance the visiting rules.
- weapons, ammunition or other dangerous objects
- flammable, toxic or explosive materials
- bulky bags or rucksacks, which may obstruct the passage in the tower
Photo: Mariusz Kus (MRzK)